Looking for everything you need to known before you plan, book, prepare for, and take a trip? You’ll find it all right here! (Still looking for something after you read this list? Shoot me an email and I’ll see if I can help!)
My #1 Tip: Travel the Way You Want To
Even if you don’t like any of my other advice, take this one to heart. Travel the way you want to and don’t let anyone tell you what you will or will not enjoy.
Planning Your Trip
- 7 Ways to Take Your Travel Up a Notch in 2018
- How to Maximize Weekend Getaways
- Planning a Romantic Getaway
- Resources to Plan Your Next Roadtrip
- Should I Fly, Drive, or Take the Train?
- Google Flights is a Great Tool to Find Cheap Flights
- SightDOING Activities in the USA
- 5 Cruising Misconceptions and Which Cruise to Take for a Better Experience
- Three Resources for Booking a Cruise
Paying for Your Trip
- 2 Super Simple Ways to Boost Your Savings
- Earn Money by Shopping Online
- How to Afford More Frequent Travel
- It’s Time You Learned Where to Find Cheap Flights and Save Hundreds
- Earn $308 in Travel Credits for Your Next Trip
- Booking.com is the Best Hotel Booking Site. Here’s Why.
- 8 Strategies to Save Money on Hotels
- My Secret for Cheap Hotels in Europe
- Recoup Hotel Price Drops
- Why Every Traveler Should Get a Charles Schwab ATM Card
- WARNING: You’re Losing Money by Not Using Travel Credit Cards Effectively
- Fund Your Next Trip With a Side Hustle
Booking Your Trip
- Recommended Travel Booking Websites (That I Actually Use!)
- Use Airbnb to Save Money on Vacation
- Why I Use Priceline – and When You Should Name Your Own Price
Preparing For Your Trip
- Avoiding Lost Luggage
- Do You Need Travel Insurance?
- T-Mobile Simple Choice International Plans: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- Travel Purchases Worth Every Penny
- Your Secret Weapon for Camping When Everything’s Sold Out
- Top Tips for Visiting National Parks
- Free Activities Around the World
Packing For Your Trip
- How to Carry Your Passport Safely and Securely
- Printable Packing List
- Traveling Carry-On Only for Long Trips
- Find Your Luggage at Baggage Claim – Easily!
- How to Dress (and Pack) for Winter Trips
- Rent the Runway Makes Packing for Events Easier
- Are Packing Cubes Worth It?
- How to Not Lose Luggage
- Long Flights Suck. Here’s How to Make Them Less Bad
- 10 Things to Take to the Beach for the Best Day Ever
- Getting Fit On Your Travels: Is it Possible? (And Is it Fun?)
- First Aid Packing List
- First Steps in Taking Care of Your Travel Health
- Healthy Snack Ideas for Traveling
- How Much Do Travel Vaccines Cost?
- Safe Drinking Water — Anywhere in the World, Anytime
- Traveling with Type II Diabetes
- Well, That Sucks: Getting Sick on the Road
- How to Avoid Pickpockets (and What to Do if It Happens)
During Your Trip
- How to Avoid Tourist Traps
- 6 Secrets for Handling Flight Delays (and Preparing for Holiday Flight Delays)
- Airline Bumping 101 and Denied Boarding Compensation
- Driving on Vacation: Bring a Map!
- Creating the Ultimate Roadtrip Playlist
- Stop Eating Alone While Traveling
- How to Make an International Call
- How to Travel With Your Family Without Killing Each Other
- Is An International Cell Phone Plan Worth the Money?
- When Bad Luck Hits: Common Travel Misfortunes and How to Overcome Them
- Filing an EU Flight Delay Claim Was Easier Than I Thought
- What is a VPN and Why Do You Need One for Travel?
- 4 Must-Have Tools for Working While Traveling
- Sending Postcards From Your Phone