What if you could bring your destination, product, or service to life?
Partner with someone who can provide a firsthand look of your brand to a targeted group of frequent, engaged travelers — and provide actionable information and inspiration.
2019 Honorable Mention: Best Travel Blog
Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism (operated by the Society of American Travel Writers Foundation)
Experiential travel is one of the most recent trends in travel. It’s about participation, not observation — and in order to share these authentic experiences, you need a partner who shares something beyond cookie cutter marketing. This is even more true post-pandemic: travelers recognize what a privilege travel is and don’t want to waste their time “just checking the box”.
Travelers who enjoy sightDOING are the type of people who fully discover and immerse a destination. That means longer visits, more dollars spent, a connection beyond the Instagram photo, and the possibility of falling in with somewhere so much that they’re already planning a return before they even get on a flight home.
as of May 2021
|Monthly Unique Visitors||50,000+||2,800+|
|Monthly Total Page Views||55,000+||2,200+|
88% of readers are American
26% age 25-34 // 18% age 35-44 // 17% age 45-54
Based on annual surveys, my dedicated readers (returning visitors) travel a total of 3-6 weeks per year, incorporating both US & international trips
Purchase preferences (based on affiliate sales trends): small group and/or private tours, specialized experiences, mid-range hotels.
Someone who values sightDOING often incorporates the following elements into their travels:
- Hands-on learning activities, like interactive classes or workshops
- Outdoor soft adventure, like biking tours or snorkeling
- Seeing well-known attractions but incorporating a unique twist, like behind-the-scenes tours
- Opportunities to mingle and connect with locals or try multicultural experiences
- Dining at restaurants offering local ingredients
- Staying at one-of-a-kind accommodations, whether boutique hotels or bed and breakfasts
SEO-Researched Articles: Receive continued traffic long after the initial publication targeted toward customers closer to the final stage of decision-making/purchasing
Strong Pinterest Engagement: Unlike traditional social media, Pinterest discoveries have a long shelf-life
Planned 2021 Travel
I currently have trips scheduled for:
- Montenegro (June 2021)
- Finger Lakes, New York (July 2021)
- Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho (September 2021)
- Minnesota-Wisconsin Roadtrip (October 2021)
On personal trips, I often have time to extend my stay to explore an area more in-depth or tack on nearby regions.
I have limited time available for potential press trips/campaigns (1-2 trips per year) — please contact me at [email protected] if you think your destination or tour is a good fit.
By sharing my honest opinions, I’ve gained a loyal following of readers who trust my recommendations, motivating them to travel somewhere new or include specific activities on their next vacation. A selection of reader testimonials is included online.
I’ve worked with tourism boards, group tour operators, hotels, and relevant travel brands to help them achieve their goals. They leverage her online influence and expertise to promote their message to an engaged audience. All collaborations are tailored to your goals.
Sample Work with Media and Brands:
- Tour Operator Press Trip (Competitours): You’ve Never Traveled Like This Before
- DMO Press Trip Social Media (Eastern Shore Virginia): #VisitESVA
- Sponsored Post (WaspCam): Been There, Done That; But Can You Prove It?
Quotes and Mentions:
- America’s Best and Worst Airports for Delays 2013 (Travel & Leisure)
- When airport clubs are worth the money (Reuters; also syndicated on other platforms)
- See more interviews, quotes, mentions, and online appearances listed online
For a media kit, rates, or potential collaborations on press trips, social media campaigns, or other content creation: please contact [email protected]