Want to know where I’ve been this year and where I’m headed next? Here’s my intended schedule for 2017 — and a few “maybes” shown in red. Let’s see what ends up filling in the blanks!
- Photo Essay: What I Did Instead of Hiking the Inca Trail
- Getting to Machu Picchu is a Pain in the Butt
- I Acclimated to the Sacred Valley the Wrong Way (But You Don’t Have To)
- Ballestas Islands vs Islas Palomino: Which is Better?
- Did I Do Hoi An All Wrong?
- Things No One Tells You About Vietnamese Cupping Therapy
- You Did What?! A Story About the Murder I Solved in Saigon
Albuquerque & Abiquiu, NM
I go to New Mexico every year and try to add in a new destination when I go!
Bar Harbor, Maine
Asheville, North Carolina
- Into the Wild: 3 Awesome Places to See Wildlife in Alaska
- Kayaking Among Icebergs is the Coolest Thing You’ll Ever Do
- The Perfect Two Week Alaska Cruise Tour Itinerary
Europe, and a very random smattering of cities. The goal: 6 days in Spain and 2 days in Munich. Because we couldn’t make up our mind.
The month is almost over and I have no plans! Driving me nuts!
Chicago, Illinois where I’ll be speaking at the Frequent Traveler University Expo. Come see me speak, and spend a few days exploring (I will!).